New to Yoga Bliss
Sign up for an Introductory Month of Unlimited Yoga for $50 for new students! Enjoy complimentary yoga mat rentals and props. You don't need to bring anything with you but your positive vibes! Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes early for class orientation. Start now by registering here:
Yoga Bliss Policies + Commonly Asked Questions
I am new to yoga. What classes do you suggest?
Our most gentle and beginner-friendly:
- Wednesday 5:15 PM - Hatha Yoga w/ Natasha
- Thursday 9:30 AM - Hatha Yoga w/ Natasha
- Thursday 11:00 AM - Gentle Yoga w/ Natasha
- Sunday 8:45 AM - Hatha Yoga w/ Natasha
- Sunday 4:00 PM - Yin / Yang w/ Jennifer
Slow flow and beginner friendly:
- Monday 8:00 PM - Candlelight Slow Flow and Aromatherapy 80 degrees
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - Slow Flow
- Wednesday 8:00 PM - Slow Flow + Yin
- Friday 4:30 PM - Slow Flow + Yin
- Sunday 12:15 PM - Beginners Vinyasa Flow
- Sunday 6:00 PM - Candlelight Slow Flow
If you have any injury or special conditions, please discuss yoga exercise with your healthcare professional prior to taking class. Yoga classes and workshops at Yoga Bliss are NOT yoga therapy classes and cannot be taken as such.
What to wear?
Wear comfortable clothing (moisture wicking material is helpful) to stretch and move in and no socks while practicing yoga. Yoga Bliss Policy requires all men and women to wear tops/shirts while practicing.
Do you have a place to change or showers?
Yoga Bliss has one restroom. Sorry, we do not have showers.
What times are the studio open?
Doors open 15 minutes before class begins. Once class starts, doors lock 5 minutes after the start of class. Sorry, any late entries after 5 minutes is not allowed and any late entry is at the discretion of the instructor. Yoga Bliss does not have regular business hours outside of the scheduled classes. If you have questions about classes or want to sign up, please call or email the studio or register online!
My child is interested in taking yoga. Do you offer kids yoga or can they join your classes?
The minimum age to participate in yoga classes is 15 years old. Student class rate is $13 drop-in. Sorry, we currently do not offer any kids yoga classes.
Important Yoga Bliss Policies:
- All class purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 5, 10, and 20 class passes expire 6 months from date of first use. Please note the date of your expiration. No extensions or holds permitted on class passes.
- Tops/Shirts are required to be worn by women and men at all times at Yoga Bliss Studios.
- Online registration is recommended, but not required. Online reservations are held only up to 10 minutes before class time and does not guarantee a spot in the class otherwise. Please note online registration is not available for "Yoga Bliss Value Vinyasa" classes. For "Value Vinyasa" classes, please register at the studio at the time of class (cash, card, check is accepted).
- Studio doors lock once class starts, no exceptions. Late arrivals of up to 5 minutes may be accepted at the discretion of the instructor.
- Liability Waiver is required to be filled out completely prior to taking classes/workshops at Yoga Bliss Studios LLC.
- Yoga Bliss reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class, workshop, or training at any time.
- Payment is expected in full prior to class attendance. Yoga Bliss accepts cash, checks, and all major debit or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX).